- Overall Width
- Overall Depth
- Seat Height
- Seat Thickness
- Overall Height
- 20 lbs
If you’re in search of an elegant seating option that seamlessly merges simplicity with tradition, adaptable to a variety of interior design styles, consider the Raleigh dining chair by Wesley Allen as your ideal choice.
This side chair is a brilliant addition, designed to blend harmoniously into any living space.
Classic Cross-Back Design
The Raleigh showcases a distinctive double x-shaped back design, an element that brings a subtle elegance to its overall aesthetic.
Engineered for Durability
The chair isn’t merely a sight for sore eyes; it’s also constructed with a focus on longevity.
The chair’s welded x-bracing under the seat guarantees stability, ensuring countless years of comfort and engaging conversations over memorable family meals during the holiday season.
Customization to Suit Your Taste
Initiate the personalization of your Raleigh chair by choosing your favorite metal finish for the frame.
Furthermore, you have the flexibility to select your preferred fabric or vinyl for the seat cushion.
This feature allows you to customize your chair so it flawlessly matches your style preferences and complements the existing decor of your home.
At a Glance
- Limited lifetime warranty
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Welded joints for maximum strength and stability
- Well-cushioned seat for long periods of sitting
- 18 gauge steel which supports a tremendous amount of weight
- Residential furniture which will stand up to commercial/heavy duty use
- Features slightly curved backrest which hugs you for comfort
- Over 20 multi-layered hand applied finishes
We are proud of our wonderful products, and we must ensure that we use only the greatest materials to create them. We desire not only the best for our customers, but also the best for the environment.
We believe we have a moral obligation to leave this Earth a better place than we found it – harmonizing our company needs with those of the environment.
To avoid pollution, reduce emissions, and not pose a substantial health risk to our employees and community, we use “green” technology powder coating for our finishes. We not only use powder coating, but all of our components, including carton boxes, aluminum, and steel, are also recyclable. We like to provide high-quality products while still being eco friendly.
- Powered by Solar Energy
- Zero Emissions
- Solid Sustainability
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of powder-coated metal finishes including aged iron, cappuccino, expresso, flint rock grey, ivory, java, opaque gold, opaque light blue, pebblestone, silver palladium, speckled oak, sun bronze, and more.
- Available in a variety of fabrics including off-white, brown, champagne gold, caramel, olive green, light gray, charcoal, lime green, red, taupe, and more.
- Available in a variety of performance fabrics including blue, gray, sand, tan, burgundy red, and black.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyls including white, dillon lipstick red, dillon steel light gray, dillon williamsburg blue, ford black, ford brown, and more.
All measurements are approximate.
Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Vinyl
Available in Distressed Metal Finish, Eco-Friendly, Made in USA, With Curved Back
Beach, Cottage, Farmhouse, Nautical, Traditional
Lifetime limited warranty
As of October 18, all Wesley Allen items currently take approximately 8-10 weeks to be made and are shipped out of Los Angeles, CA directly to you.
Once shipped, the transit time is typically a week or less. The trucking company will call you ahead of time to schedule the delivery date and time.
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a fabric you love? Wesley Allen will upholster your stools or chairs with it.
How To Order
- Select Customers Own Material in the Upholstery Type dropdown.
- After you order, we'll send you an email with the address to mail your fabric.
How Much to Send?
- For each Raleigh Dining Chair with Cross Back Design, you will need 1/2 yard(s).
- Fabric must be at least 54" wide and on a tube to prevent creasing.
- All fabric must be continuous yardage; we cannot accept multiple pieces of material.
- Wesley Allen does not accept large patterns on their chairs.
- Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric, vinyl, or leather.
- Questions? Learn More / Contact Us
About this brand
Wesley Allen creates thoughtfully designed iron furniture of the highest quality. The artisans of this family-owned workshop handcraft each piece here in the USA, just as they've done since 1976. Discover the widest range of styles, finishes and upholsteries — and enjoy Wesley Allen furniture for years to come!
Each piece of furniture is protected with an exclusive PowerBond™ finish and includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Categories Featured In
Miramar Upholstered Dining Chair
Raleigh Swivel Stool with Criss-Cross Back
Raleigh Dining Chair with Casters
Benton Dining Chair with Ladder Back Design
Edmonton Dining Chair with Cross Back Design
You may also like...
960 Maple Upholstered Club Chair with Arms
Marbury Modern Upholstered Dining Chair
615 Oak Flexback Swivel Adjustable-Height Game Chair(1)
Dara Maple Upholstered Flexback Dining Chair