- Seat Width
- Overall Width
- Seat Depth
- Overall Depth
- Seat Height
- Seat Thickness
- Overall Height
- 27 lbs
Wesley Allen’s Mila chair was discontinued in September 2023.
Here are similar designs available:
Envision indulging in an opulent dining experience, encased in sheer comfort and avant-garde elegance – that is the promise of the Mila Modern Dining Chair.
A bold statement of contemporary design, the Mila chair dares to revolutionize traditional seating concepts, offering a sanctuary of comfort that is built to weather the sands of time.
Modern Sled Base Design
Its distinguished design features meticulously welded iron joints complemented by a cutting-edge sled base, making this chair an irresistible addition for those seeking to inject their space with bold personality.
Armrests That Redefine Relaxation
The armrests of the Mila chair are far more than a mere design element; they represent a crucial component in creating a more relaxing seating experience.
These armrests provide a soothing perch for your arms while adding an extra layer of stability when seated.
Whether you’re savouring a slow-paced meal, engaged in animated conversation, or simply soaking up a moment of tranquillity, these armrests ensure optimal comfort and convenience.
Your Style, Your Chair
Additionally, the Mila chair offers opportunities for customization to match your unique aesthetic.
Clothe it in sleek black for a dash of urban sophistication, glamorous gold to evoke a sense of baroque splendor, rich cappuccino brown for an earthy aura, contemporary cool gray for a minimalistic approach, or soft ivory for a whisper of classic elegance. Have a penchant for serene blue? The world is your oyster.
Lastly, accentuate your preferred metal finish with your choice from our wide range of fabrics, performance fabrics, or even vinyls.
With the Mila dining chair, personalizing your home decor becomes more thrilling and satisfyingly bespoke.
At a Glance
- Limited lifetime warranty
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Welded joints for maximum strength and stability
- Well-cushioned seat for long periods of sitting
- 18 gauge steel which supports a tremendous amount of weight
- Residential furniture which will stand up to commercial/heavy duty use
- Over 20 multi-layered hand applied finishes
- Also available as a bar stool
We are proud of our wonderful products, and we must ensure that we use only the greatest materials to create them. We desire not only the best for our customers, but also the best for the environment.
We believe we have a moral obligation to leave this Earth a better place than we found it – harmonizing our company needs with those of the environment.
To avoid pollution, reduce emissions, and not pose a substantial health risk to our employees and community, we use “green” technology powder coating for our finishes. We not only use powder coating, but all of our components, including carton boxes, aluminum, and steel, are also recyclable. We like to provide high-quality products while still being eco friendly.
- Powered by Solar Energy
- Zero Emissions
- Solid Sustainability
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of powder-coated metal finishes including aged iron, cappuccino, expresso, flint rock grey, ivory, java, opaque gold, opaque light blue, pebblestone, silver palladium, speckled oak, sun bronze, and more.
- Available in a variety of fabrics including off-white, brown, champagne gold, caramel, olive green, light gray, charcoal, lime green, red, taupe, and more.
- Available in a variety of performance fabrics including blue, gray, sand, tan, burgundy red, and black.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyls including white, dillon lipstick red, dillon steel light gray, dillon williamsburg blue, ford black, ford brown, and more.
All measurements are approximate.
Bonded-Leather, Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Vinyl
Available in Distressed Metal Finish, Eco-Friendly, Made in USA
Lifetime limited warranty
As of October 18, all Wesley Allen items currently take approximately 8-10 weeks to be made and are shipped out of Los Angeles, CA directly to you.
Once shipped, the transit time is typically a week or less. The trucking company will call you ahead of time to schedule the delivery date and time.
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a fabric you love? Wesley Allen will upholster your stools or chairs with it.
How To Order
- Select Customers Own Material in the Upholstery Type dropdown.
- After you order, we'll send you an email with the address to mail your fabric.
How Much to Send?
- For each Mila Modern Dining Chair with Arms, you will need 3 yard(s).
- Fabric must be at least 54" wide and on a tube to prevent creasing.
- All fabric must be continuous yardage; we cannot accept multiple pieces of material.
- Wesley Allen does not accept large patterns on their chairs.
- Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric, vinyl, or leather.
- Questions? Learn More / Contact Us
About this brand
Wesley Allen creates thoughtfully designed iron furniture of the highest quality. The artisans of this family-owned workshop handcraft each piece here in the USA, just as they've done since 1976. Discover the widest range of styles, finishes and upholsteries — and enjoy Wesley Allen furniture for years to come!
Each piece of furniture is protected with an exclusive PowerBond™ finish and includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty.