Out Of Stock
This item has been discontinued.
Out of stock
The appeal of the Haywood chair grows from the perfect balance between glamour and restraint.
The overall frame of the chairs offer simple, straightforward style.
When completed with beautifully symmetrical filigree-style ironwork within the chair back frames, Haywood’s vivacity and uniquely detailed style come to life.
Why you’ll love this chair:
- Limited lifetime warranty
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Fully welded for maximum strength and stability
- Residential furniture which will stand up to commercial/heavy duty use
- Well-cushioned seat for long periods of sitting
- Features elegant filigree design on backrest
- Over 30 multi-layered hand applied finishes
Good to know:
- Handcrafted in the USA
- This is standard chair at 18-inches, from top of seat cushion to floor
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors (add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection)
When you acquire a Wesley Allen piece, you are demonstrating your commitment to helping protect the environment. Their furniture is guaranteed to last, with durability and beauty that spans generations.
Wesley Allen uses environmentally friendly processes, from the first phase of the manufacturing process until the last. Always concerned about limiting its environmental footprint, Wesley Allen has completed and continues numerous initiatives to reduce its energy consumption.
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of powder-coated metal finishes including aged iron, cappuccino, expresso, flint rock grey, ivory, java, mocha grey, opaque gold, opaque light blue, pebblestone, silver palladium, speckled oak, sun bronze, and more.
- Available in a variety of fabrics including off-white, brown, champagne gold, caramel, olive green, light gray, charcoal, lime green, red, taupe, and more.
- Available in a variety of performance fabrics including blue, gray, sand, tan, burgundy red, and black.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyls including dillon lipstick red, dillon steel light gray, dillon williamsburg blue, ford black, ford brown, and more.
- Available in a bonded leather: aspen pure white.
Available in Distressed Metal Finish, Eco-Friendly, Made in USA
French Country, Mediterranean, Traditional
Lifetime limited warranty
No weight limit
Due to the custom nature of these, all Wesley Allen items currently take between 8-9 weeks to be made and are shipped out of Los Angeles, CA directly to you.
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a fabric you love? Wesley Allen will upholster your stools or chairs with it.
How To Order
Simply select "Customers Own Material" in the Upholstery Type drop-down and complete your checkout.
After your order, we'll send you a confirmation email with the address to mail your fabric.
How Much to Send?
For stools with padded seats, you will need a half yard per stool which is 18" x 45".
For stools with padded seats and padded backs, you will need 1.75 to 2 yards per stool.
• Fabric must be at least 54" wide, on a tube.
• All fabric must be continuous yardage; we cannot accept multiple pieces of material.
• Wesley Allen does not accept large patterns on their chairs.
• Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric, vinyl, or leather.
Questions? Contact us.
About this brand
Wesley Allen creates thoughtfully designed iron furniture of the highest quality. The artisans of this family-owned workshop handcraft each piece here in the USA, just as they've done since 1976. Discover the widest range of styles, finishes and upholsteries — and enjoy Wesley Allen furniture for years to come!
Each piece of furniture is protected with an exclusive PowerBond™ finish and includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty.