- Inside Seat Width
- Overall Width
- Overall Depth
- Top of Seat to Floor
- Inside Back Height
- 25 lbs
Step into your home and be greeted by the Inman bench, featuring a plush seat cushion framed by beech solids and padded arms for relaxing. It’s also a lovely addition to the bedroom and living room.
Start customizing it now and make it yours.
- Residential lifetime limited warranty on wood frame
- Built to last you for decades
- Arrives fully assembled
- Made from beech, high density foam cushions
- Tight back and tight seat to prevent cushion from rippling over time
Made with the best wood, Beechwood.
Unlike other kinds of wood, beech is an odorless wood with a solid density. It’s often referred as a “hard-wearing wood” because it can take a lot of pressure over time, which makes it perfect for heavily used kitchen spaces.
It also has a relatively strong surface, which means it will hold up and resist gouging and chipping better than majority of the woods on the market!
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of wood finishes including black, cashew, charcoal, cherry, classic emerald, espresso, french oak, graphite, graystone, hazelnut, linen, mahogany, metro gray, mica, navy, old english, pecan, rustic portobello, soft white, toffee, walnut, and more.
- Available in a variety of fabrics including blacks, blues [cobalt, teal, turquoise], browns [beige, bronze, saddle, stone], cream, gold, grays, greens [emerald, sage, spa], oranges, pink, reds [cardinal, coral, poppy], and white.
- Available in a variety of performance fabrics including blacks, blues [cobalt, teal, turquoise], browns [beige, bronze, saddle, stone], cream, gold, grays, greens [emerald, sage, spa], oranges, pink, reds [cardinal, coral, poppy], and white. Collections include FairShield+, Revolution, and Sustain performance fabrics.
- Available in a variety of vinyls including blues, browns, blacks and charcoal, pewters and grays, red, creams, and white.
- Available in a variety of leathers including blacks, blue, browns [chocolate, saddle, wheat], cream, grays, greens, reds, and white.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own fabric or vinyl, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools our chairs.
How It's Made
All stools manufactured by Fairfield Chair are built using the most trusted construction techniques that have been in practice for centuries.
The interior construction of a piece of wood furniture often plays a more important role in its longevity than its beautifully finished or natural exterior wood.
Fairfield’s wood furniture construction uses a combination of solid hardwoods, plies and engineered wood. These parts are machined using Joinery techniques such as Mortise and Tenon joints, Dowel Joints and Dovetail joinery. These techniques ensure your stools won’t wobble, come loose or break down over time.
Wood furniture construction is both an art and a science. The beauty achieved through elaborate finishing techniques coupled with today’s advanced manufacturing techniques results in wood furniture that is not only very attractive, but sturdy and durable, too.
Quality wood furniture, such as that you’ll find here at Fairfield Chair, may last several lifetimes.
Hand Applied Wood Finishes
All Fairfield Chair finishes are applied by hand and require multiple steps from skilled artisans to achieve the fine, rich look. As a result, each piece will be unique. Variations in color, shading, brushing, distressing, crackle, texture and other characteristics create this uniqueness.
All of our finishes are formulated with UV inhibitors, which help reduce the bleaching effects of sunlight on wood. UV inhibitors work similarly as sunscreen does for the skin. Like sunscreen, our UV inhibitors reduce the sun's harmful effects but do not completely eliminate them. Direct and prolonged exposure to sunlight should be avoided.
Additionally, all finishes are formulated with an antimicrobial additive which inhibits the growth of mold, mildew, fungus and odor-causing bacteria on the finish surface.
All measurements are approximate.
Arrives Fully Assembled
Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Leather, Vinyl
Eco-Friendly, Made in USA
Residential lifetime limited warranty on wood frame
Due to the custom nature of these, all items take between 6-8 weeks to be made if in stock, and are shipped out of Lenoir, NC directly to you.
All stools and chairs arrive assembled.
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a fabric you love? Fairfield will upholster your chairs with it.
How To Order
- Select Customers Own Material in the Upholstery dropdown.
- After you order, we'll send you an email with the address to mail your fabric.
How Much to Send?
- For each Inman 58.5″ Upholstered Wood Bench with Arms, you will need 2.50 yard(s).
About this brand
For nearly a century, Fairfield Chair has combined masterful craftsmanship with fashion-forward design of fine furnishings for the home, office, and hospitality industries. They're a family of craftspeople who care about the community, the environment, and you.
Categories Featured In
You may also like...
Garfield 47.5″ Upholstered Wood Bench with Rolled Arms
Mila 61″ Modern Upholstered Bench with Arms
Zara 60″ Mid Century Modern Upholstered Bench with Arms
Lacey 55″ Upholstered Wood Bench with Arms & Nailhead Trim