- Seat Height
- The minimum allowed quantity for Eureka Backless Swivel Stool is 2 (you currently have 0 in your cart).
- "Metal Frame Finish" is a required field.
- "Seat Upholstery Type" is a required field.
- "Seat Height" is a required field.
Out Of Stock
This item has been discontinued.
Out of stock
Expertly styled, the Everton bar stool captures the imagination with fine craftsmanship that evokes images of jousting knights, Old World pubs and an era of elegant ironwork.
Everton features distinctive detailing with well-placed rivets and a sexy curvature of the iron to create a functional yet stylish foot that’s both unexpected and the perfect punctuation for this unique piece of designer iron furniture.
Why you’ll love this stool:
- Limited lifetime warranty
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Fully welded for maximum strength and stability
- Residential furniture which will stand up to commercial/heavy duty use
- Swivel 360-degrees with ease
- Well-cushioned seat for long periods of sitting
- Features well-placed rivets and a sexy curvature of the iron framework
Good to know:
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors (add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection)
When you acquire a Wesley Allen piece, you are demonstrating your commitment to helping protect the environment. Their furniture is guaranteed to last, with durability and beauty that spans generations.
Wesley Allen uses environmentally friendly processes, from the first phase of the manufacturing process until the last. Always concerned about limiting its environmental footprint, Wesley Allen has completed and continues numerous initiatives to reduce its energy consumption.
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of powder-coated metal finishes including aged iron, cappuccino, expresso, flint rock grey, ivory, java, mocha grey, opaque gold, opaque light blue, pebblestone, silver palladium, speckled oak, sun bronze, and more.
- Available in a variety of special metal finishes including aged brass, aged bronze, aged nickel, aged steel and more; antique: verde and white; cottage white, distressed white, golden bisque, pewter, textured: charcoal brown, old world; weathered grey, white, and more.
- Available in a variety of fabrics including off-white, brown, champagne gold, caramel, olive green, light gray, charcoal, lime green, red, taupe, and more.
- Available in a variety of performance fabrics including blue, gray, sand, tan, burgundy red, and black.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyls including dillon lipstick red, dillon steel light gray, dillon williamsburg blue, ford black, ford brown, and more.
- Available in a bonded leather: aspen pure white.
Arrives Fully Assembled
Available in Distressed Metal Finish, Eco-Friendly, Made in USA
Mediterranean, Old World, Traditional
With 360-Degree Swivel
Lifetime limited warranty
No weight limit
All measurements are approximate.
- Seat Height
- Seat Height
Due to the custom nature of these, all Wesley Allen items currently take between 12 weeks to be made and are shipped out of Los Angeles, CA directly to you.
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a fabric you love? Wesley Allen will upholster your stools or chairs with it.
How To Order
Simply select "Customers Own Material" in the Upholstery Type drop-down and complete your checkout.
After your order, we'll send you a confirmation email with the address to mail your fabric.
How Much to Send?
For stools with padded seats, you will need a half yard per stool which is 18" x 45".
For stools with padded seats and padded backs, you will need 1.75 to 2 yards per stool.
• Fabric must be at least 54" wide, on a tube.
• All fabric must be continuous yardage; we cannot accept multiple pieces of material.
• Wesley Allen does not accept large patterns on their chairs.
• Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric, vinyl, or leather.
Questions? Contact us.
About this brand
Wesley Allen creates thoughtfully designed iron furniture of the highest quality. The artisans of this family-owned workshop handcraft each piece here in the USA, just as they've done since 1976. Discover the widest range of styles, finishes and upholsteries — and enjoy Wesley Allen furniture for years to come!
Each piece of furniture is protected with an exclusive PowerBond™ finish and includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty.