- Seat Height
The Eugene bar stool carries an upscale attitude featuring whorls and curvatures that echo the style of Renaissance Italy, but with a more substantial and balanced persona.
Constructed with a rounded iron frame, the lines of the legs melt together smoothly before finishing in a gentle, upsloping whorl at the end of each foot.
An elegant, unobtrusive circular footrest sits inside the legs, and the bar stool is crowned with a generously padded, swiveling seat for comfort.
Why you’ll love this stool:
- Limited lifetime warranty
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Fully welded for maximum strength and stability
- Residential furniture which will stand up to commercial/heavy duty use
- Swivel 360-degrees with ease
- Well-cushioned seat for long periods of sitting
- Features whorls and curvatures that echo the style of Renaissance Italy
Good to know:
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors (add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection)
When you acquire a Wesley Allen piece, you are demonstrating your commitment to helping protect the environment. Their furniture is guaranteed to last, with durability and beauty that spans generations.
Wesley Allen uses environmentally friendly processes, from the first phase of the manufacturing process until the last. Always concerned about limiting its environmental footprint, Wesley Allen has completed and continues numerous initiatives to reduce its energy consumption.
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of powder-coated metal finishes including aged iron, cappuccino, expresso, flint rock grey, ivory, java, mocha grey, opaque gold, opaque light blue, pebblestone, silver palladium, speckled oak, sun bronze, and more.
- Available in a variety of special metal finishes including aged brass, aged bronze, aged nickel, aged steel and more; antique: verde and white; cottage white, distressed white, golden bisque, pewter, textured: charcoal brown, old world; weathered grey, white, and more.
- Available in a variety of fabrics including off-white, brown, champagne gold, caramel, olive green, light gray, charcoal, lime green, red, taupe, and more.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyls including dillon lipstick red, dillon steel light gray, dillon williamsburg blue, ford black, ford brown, and more.
Arrives Fully Assembled
Distressed Metal Finish, Eco-Friendly, Made in USA, Narrow
Renaissance Italy, Traditional
With 360-Degree Swivel
Lifetime limited warranty
No weight limit
All measurements are approximate.
- Seat Height
- Seat Height
Due to the custom nature of these, all Wesley Allen items currently take between 8 weeks to be made and are shipped out of Los Angeles, CA directly to you.
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a fabric you love? Wesley Allen will upholster your stools or chairs with it.
How To Order
Simply select "Customers Own Material" in the Upholstery Type drop-down and complete your checkout.
After your order, we'll send you a confirmation email with the address to mail your fabric.
How Much to Send?
For stools with padded seats, you will need a half yard per stool which is 18" x 45".
For stools with padded seats and padded backs, you will need 1.75 to 2 yards per stool.
• Fabric must be at least 54" wide, on a tube.
• All fabric must be continuous yardage; we cannot accept multiple pieces of material.
• Wesley Allen does not accept large patterns on their chairs.
• Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric, vinyl, or leather.
Questions? Contact us.
About this brand
Wesley Allen creates thoughtfully designed iron furniture of the highest quality. The artisans of this family-owned workshop handcraft each piece here in the USA, just as they've done since 1976. Discover the widest range of styles, finishes and upholsteries — and enjoy Wesley Allen furniture for years to come!
Each piece of furniture is protected with an exclusive PowerBond™ finish and includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty.