- Seat Width
- Overall Width
- Seat Depth
- Overall Depth
- Seat Thickness
- Seat Height
- Overall Height
- 15.5 lbs
Wesley Allen’s Brentwood chair was discontinued in September 2023.
Here are similar designs available:
Step into the world of fine dining with our Brentwood dining chair, a harmonious blend of timeless elegance and contemporary minimalism.
A Nod to the Art Deco Era
Its design echoes the aesthetic principles of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Prairie School, seamlessly weaving together functionality and form.
One might say it is a tangible homage to the Art Deco era — a classic yet sleek piece that effortlessly transcends time.
Delivering Unrivaled Comfort with Style
But let’s be clear, the Brentwood dining chair doesn’t merely flirt with beauty, it delivers on comfort too.
The soaring backrest invites you to sit back, relax and delve deep into tantalizing dinner chatter, whisking you away to the heart of a stylish soiree.
Cutting-Edge Sled Base Design
Fashionably strutting on a cutting-edge sled base that wraps around the back, this chair proves it can truly keep up with the trends.
The beauty of the metal finish is in your hands, providing an opportunity to create a captivating contrast against the fabric of your choice.
Tailored Just For You
What’s more, the Brentwood dining chair is ready for customization.
Dress it up in a sleek black for that edgy noir aesthetic, a glamorous gold for that old-world opulence, a rich cappuccino brown for a warm, earthy vibe, a cool gray for a contemporary chic, or a soft ivory for a touch of timelessness. Or perhaps, you’re in the mood for a serene blue? The choice is all yours.
Lastly, you can contrast your chosen metal finish with any of our selection of fabrics, performance fabrics, or even vinyls.
With the Brentwood dining chair, your home decor just got a whole lot more personal and a dash more exciting.
At a Glance
- Limited lifetime warranty
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Welded joints for maximum strength and stability
- Well-cushioned seat for long periods of sitting
- 18 gauge steel which supports a tremendous amount of weight
- Residential furniture which will stand up to commercial/heavy duty use
- Over 20 multi-layered hand applied finishes
We are proud of our wonderful products, and we must ensure that we use only the greatest materials to create them. We desire not only the best for our customers, but also the best for the environment.
We believe we have a moral obligation to leave this Earth a better place than we found it – harmonizing our company needs with those of the environment.
To avoid pollution, reduce emissions, and not pose a substantial health risk to our employees and community, we use “green” technology powder coating for our finishes. We not only use powder coating, but all of our components, including carton boxes, aluminum, and steel, are also recyclable. We like to provide high-quality products while still being eco friendly.
- Powered by Solar Energy
- Zero Emissions
- Solid Sustainability
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of powder-coated metal finishes including aged iron, cappuccino, expresso, flint rock grey, ivory, java, opaque gold, opaque light blue, pebblestone, silver palladium, speckled oak, sun bronze, and more.
- Available in a variety of fabrics including off-white, brown, champagne gold, caramel, olive green, light gray, charcoal, lime green, red, taupe, and more.
- Available in a variety of performance fabrics including blue, gray, sand, tan, burgundy red, and black.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyls including white, dillon lipstick red, dillon steel light gray, dillon williamsburg blue, ford black, ford brown, and more.
All measurements are approximate.
Bonded-Leather, Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Vinyl
Available in Distressed Metal Finish, Eco-Friendly, Made in USA
Lifetime limited warranty
As of February 8, all Wesley Allen items currently take approximately 6-8 weeks to be made and are shipped out of Los Angeles, CA directly to you.
Once shipped, the transit time is typically a week or less. The trucking company will call you ahead of time to schedule the delivery date and time.
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a fabric you love? Wesley Allen will upholster your stools or chairs with it.
How To Order
- Select Customers Own Material in the Upholstery Type dropdown.
- After you order, we'll send you an email with the address to mail your fabric.
How Much to Send?
- For each Brentwood Modern Upholstered Dining Chair with Tall Back, you will need 3 yard(s).
- Fabric must be at least 54" wide and on a tube to prevent creasing.
- All fabric must be continuous yardage; we cannot accept multiple pieces of material.
- Wesley Allen does not accept large patterns on their chairs.
- Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric, vinyl, or leather.
- Questions? Learn More / Contact Us
About this brand
Wesley Allen creates thoughtfully designed iron furniture of the highest quality. The artisans of this family-owned workshop handcraft each piece here in the USA, just as they've done since 1976. Discover the widest range of styles, finishes and upholsteries — and enjoy Wesley Allen furniture for years to come!
Each piece of furniture is protected with an exclusive PowerBond™ finish and includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty.