Out Of Stock
This item has been discontinued.
Out of stock
Why you’ll love this chair:
- 2-year limited residential warranty
- 1-year limited commercial warranty
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Well-cushioned for long periods of sitting
- Features nailhead trim on oval-shaped backrest for a classic look
It’s reliable. Here’s why:
- Heavy-duty North American steel
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Welded joints, not screwed, for maximum strength
- Residential furniture which will stand up to commercial/heavy duty use
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the stool to protect your linoleum floors — add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of powder-coated finishes including almond, black, clay pot a rust color, hammer white, metallic, oak speckled, sandstone, silver vein, and more.
- Available in a variety of comfortable fabric and microfiber colors including black suede, celery light olive color, cherry suede, copper, crocodile black, mica camel/light beige, moss taupe and black crocodile pattern, and more.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyl including amarillo cream sand color, amarillo flame apple red, bark, black, burnt rose cranberry/wine color, chocolate with gold football stitch, deep dark chocolate brown, crema cream color, gris nickel gray, hunter green, navy, silver, white, and more.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own fabric or vinyl, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools or chairs.
Some Assembly Required
Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Microfiber, Vinyl
Made in USA, With Nailhead Trim
2-year residential warranty, 1 year commercial warranty
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a fabric you love? Lisa Furniture will upholster your stools with it.
Simply select "Customers Own Material" in the Upholstery Type drop-down and complete your checkout.
After your order, we'll send you a confirmation email with the address to mail your fabric.
• For stools with padded seats, you will need a half yard per stool. (18" x 45")
• For stools with padded seats and padded backs, you will need 1.75 to 2 yards per stool.
Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric or vinyl. Unfortunately, Lisa Furniture cannot upholster a leather.
Questions? Contact us.
About this brand
Family owned and operated company founded in 1983, Lisa Furniture Corp. offers top of the line bar stools, metal kitchen dinette sets and counter swivel stools, bistro sets, pub tables and billiard barstools all made in the USA.