Why you’ll love this chair:
- 2-year limited residential warranty
- 1-year limited commercial warranty
- It’s built to last you for decades
- It has a well-cushioned seat and back for long periods of sitting
- Features nailhead trim on oval-shaped backrest for a classic look
It’s reliable. Here’s why:
- Heavy-duty North American steel
- Strong and sturdy enough to hold up to 400 lbs
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Fully welded, not screwed, for maximum strength and stability
- Residential furniture which will stand up to commercial/heavy duty use
Good to know:
- Item #120
- Made in the USA
- 100% authentic Lisa Furniture chair
- Stationary chair (does not swivel)
- Use this chair in your classic, traditional or formal dining room or kitchen
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the stool to protect your linoleum floors (add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection)
- Also available as a stool
Love this? Customize it in a variety of different finishes, fabrics and vinyls to make it your own!
- Available in a variety of powder-coated finishes — including Almond • Black • Clay Pot a rust color • Hammer White • Metallic • Oak Speckled • Sandstone • Silver Vein • and more.
- Available in a variety of comfortable fabric and microfiber colors — including Black Suede • Celery light olive color • Cherry Suede • Copper • Crocodile Black • Mica camel/light beige • Moss taupe and black crocodile pattern • and more.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyls — including Amarillo Cream sand color • Amarillo Flame apple red • Bark • Black • Burnt Rose cranberry/wine color • Chocolate with gold football stitch, deep dark chocolate brown • Crema cream color • Gris nickel gray • Hunter Green • Navy • Silver • White • and more.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own fabric or vinyl, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools or chairs!
Typically ships within 3-5 weeks. Free shipping!
Want to use your own fabric/vinyl?
Have a fabric you love? Lisa Furniture will upholster your stools with it!
Just choose "*I will use my own fabric" in the Seat or Back Cushion dropdown and complete your checkout.
After your order, we'll send you a confirmation email with the address to mail your fabric.
• For stools with padded seats, you will need a half yard per stool. (18" x 45")
• For stools with padded seats and padded backs, you will need 1.75 to 2 yards per stool.
Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric or vinyl. Unfortunately, Lisa Furniture cannot upholster a leather.
Not sure yet? Contact us with questions or to request the exact mailing address.
About this brand
Family owned and operated company founded in 1983, Lisa Furniture Corp. offers top of the line bar stools, metal kitchen dinette sets and counter swivel stools, bistro sets, pub tables and billiard barstools all made in the USA.