- Overall Width
- Overall Depth
- Seat Height
- Top of Arm to Floor
- Top of Back to Floor
- "Finish Grade" is a required field.
- "Fabric Grade" is a required field.
- "Arms Option" is a required field.
Vacation at home with the soothing comfort of the Landings bar stool. Landings comes in your choice of finishes and sling fabrics. With the stackable ease and supreme comfort, this bar chair is sure to whisk you away.
The Landing sling stool is heavy-duty:
- 15-year limited residential structural warranty
- 7-year limited residential finish warranty
- 1-year limited residential cushion warranty
- Built to last you for decades
- Lightweight, yet strong and durable
- Powder-coated metal finishes, locking in the color
- Will not rust, made of extruded aluminum, best for outdoor use
- Welded joints, not screwed, for maximum strength and stability
- Residential furniture which will stand up to commercial/heavy duty use
- Includes Nylon glides for the barstool feet, to protect your floors and help chairs move easily
It’s also comfortable and functional:
- Deep and wide seat, providing comfort for a variety of shapes and sizes
- Sling fabric quickly dries off, providing non-stop fun
- Sling fabric is made of PVC Coated Polyester, which makes it easy to clean
Love this? Customize it in a variety of different finishes and fabrics to make it your own!
- Available in a variety of powder-coated frame finishes — including aztec bronze, hammered white, pewter, sandstone, smooth black, textured mayan gold, burnished chrome, chinese red, mushroom, old world, weathered white, and more.
- Available in a variety of comfortable fabric colors — including augustine frost seafoam green, black pvc, dark blue, elegance pattern, fiera walnut brown, grass green, lemon yellow, metro stripe, paris, pewter, putty, salsa red, vallejo sand, white, and more.
Arrives Fully Assembled
Made in USA
1-year limited residential cushion warranty, 15-year limited residential structural warranty, 7-year limited residential finish warranty
All measurements are approximate.
Typically ships within 3-4 weeks. Free shipping!
About this brand
For over 150 years, Woodard has been crafting beautifully designed outdoor furniture for patios, decks and bars. Their timeless creations stand the test of time.
Using both the age-old art of hand forming and the latest in high-tech manufacturing processes, Woodard remains committed to bringing you years of enjoyment.
Each piece of Iron is hand-formed using solid iron stock to ensure the strongest furniture in the industry. This technique has been handed down from generation to generation.
When you purchase Woodard, you purchase a history of quality and excellence, and furniture that will last well into the future.