- Seat Width
- Seat Depth
- 26 lbs
Meet the Soho, a minimalist saddle-style backless stool that adds charm and sophistication to any traditional, modern or country styled kitchen.
The gentle slope in the middle of the seat gives you the comfort you want, while the fully welded joints ensure maximum stability. Win-win!
The backless Soho stool is built strong:
- Lifetime warranty on metal frame
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Footrest is strong enough to support any weight
- Fully welded joints for maximum strength and stability
- 16 gauge steel which supports a tremendous amount of weight
- Durable non-toxic powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
It’s also comfortable + versatile:
- Narrow, great for small spaces
- High density polyurethane foam cushions
- Well cushioned seat for long periods of sitting
- Easily tuck under your counter for that “out of sight, out of mind” convenience
Good to know:
- Proudly processed in the USA
- Arrives fully assembled
- Great in modern, traditional or country styled farmhouse kitchens
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors (add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection)
Love this? Customize it in a variety of different finishes, fabrics and vinyls to make it your own!
- Available in a variety of powder-coated finishes — including Arctic Cream, Flintrock Grey, Gloss White, Matte Black, Nickel, Pebblestone, Platinum Chrome and Sun Bronze.
- Available in a variety of comfortable fabric colors — including Bacova Barley, Brisk Blue, Corona Earth, Crosby Black, Element Macchiato, Geary Taupe, Mayflower Cocoa, Radiance Pewter, Red Coach and more.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyls — including Aqua Crest, Ford Bone, Ford Black, Ford Dune, Ford Red, Newcastle Tan, Renegade Seafoam, Rodeo White, Smooth Black and more.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own fabric or vinyl, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools our chairs!
You can also customize our stools in any height from 24” up to 34”. That means if you want this stool in 24½”, you can get it. Reach out to us with what you want and we’ll go from there.
Arrives Fully Assembled
Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Vinyl
Lifetime warranty on metal frame and swivel
No weight limit
5.0 / 5
"Excellent match to our existing SOHO chairs. Good quality and special services offered by your company."Robert, Ohio Soho Backless Saddle Stool
5.0 / 5
"Fast response on request for swatches and delivery didn't seem overly long. Also very happy that the seat cushions were already attached and no need for assembly."William, Ohio Soho Backless Saddle Stool
5.0 / 5
"I needed a narrow barstool, and was hoping for something upholstered, These are perfect. I selected my own fabric and the team at Barstool comfort was great about communication. Perfect!"Paula, Illinois Soho Backless Saddle Stool
5.0 / 5Veronica, California Soho Backless Saddle Stool
5.0 / 5
"Extremely well made, exactly as advertised!"David, Massachusetts Soho Backless Saddle Stool
5.0 / 5
"Barstool well made and looks great. Materials even better than in photos."Marilyn, Oregon Soho Backless Saddle Stool
Ships in 4-5 weeks. Free shipping!
Want to use your own fabric/vinyl?
Have a fabric you love? Callee will upholster your stools with it!
Just choose "*I will use my own fabric" in the Cushion dropdown and complete your checkout.
After your order, we'll send you a confirmation email with the address to mail your fabric.
• For stools with padded seats, you will need a half yard per stool. (18" x 45")
• For stools with boxed cushion padded seats, you will need a 1 yard per stool.
• For stools with padded seats and padded backs, you will need 2 yards per stool.
• For stools with boxed cushion padded seats and padded backs, you will need 3 yards per stool.
Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric or vinyl. Unfortunately, Callee cannot upholster a leather.
Not sure yet? Contact us with questions or to request the exact mailing address.
About this brand
Callee crafts top-quality custom barstools right here in North America. Choose your favorite combination of fabric, finish, arms, and seat height to create a perfect match for your décor.
Every Callee stool is built with durable 16-gauge steel and fully welded joints. A non-toxic powder coated finish protects the steel frame and makes your Callee stool shine. The finish is electrochemically washed, then electroplated to create a chip-resistant shield that stands up to kids, pets and years of constant use.
Callee stools aren't just strong—they're super comfy! The high-density polyurethane cushions are "just right" and you can choose from dozens of stain-resistant upholsteries. The seats swivel or swivel-tilt on sturdy, American-made Trendler hardware. Callee stools are available in seat heights of 26" (counter), 30" (bar) or 34" (spectator).
Choose Callee for luxurious styling, years of reliability, and comfort, comfort, comfort!
Categories Featured In
All About Farmhouse Kitchen Design Concepts (69)
Assembled Bar Stools (126)
26 inch or 30 inch Counter and Bar Height Stools (489)
Backless Bar Stools (97)
Custom Bar Stools (481)
Fabric Bar Stools (433)
Metal Barstools without Backs (89)
Modern Bar Stools (260)
Narrow Bar Stools (75)
Non-Swivel / Stationary Bar Stools (116)
Padded Bar Stools No Back (74)
Saddle Bar Stools (3)