- Seat Width
- Overall Width
- Seat Depth
- Top of Seat to Floor
- Top of Arm to Floor
- Top of Back to Floor
- 33 lbs
Bring home comfort with Callee’s Seattle swivel dining chair with upholstered back and seat cushion and tilt swivel which helps you recline back. Available in a variety of finishes, fabrics, and vinyls.
- Lifetime warranty on swivel and metal frame
- Fully welded joints for maximum strength and stability
- 16 gauge steel which supports a tremendous amount of weight
- Swivel a full 360-degrees with ease
- Tilt or rock back with the tilt swivel mechanism
- Glide across the room with the castors/rollers
Made for comfort:
- High density polyurethane foam cushions
- Well cushioned for long periods of sitting
- Armrests add support for getting in and out, also provide support when sitting
Good to know:
- Must buy in a set of 2
- Processed in the USA
- Formerly known as the Sonora chair by Tempo
- Works as a dining room chair, desk/office chair, craft chair and more
- Also available as a swivel stool
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of powder-coated finishes including arctic cream, flintrock grey, gloss white, matte black, nickel, pebblestone, and sun bronze.
- Available in a variety of comfortable fabric colors including bacova barley, corona earth, crosby black, element macchiato, geary taupe, radiance pewter, and more.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyl including ford bone, ford black, ford red, newcastle tan, renegade seafoam, rodeo white, smooth black, and more.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own fabric or vinyl, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools our chairs. Callee also accepts leather, but it has to be continuous yardage and there is a $15 fee per cushion.
You can also customize our stools in any height from 24” up to 34”. That means if you want this stool in 24½”, you can get it. Reach out to us with what you want and we’ll go from there.
Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Vinyl
With 360-Degree Swivel, With Tilt Swivel
Lifetime warranty on metal frame and swivel
All measurements are approximate.
Due to the custom nature of these, all Callee items take between 4-6 weeks to be made and are shipped out of Irwindale, CA directly to you.
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a fabric you love? Callee will upholster your stools with it.
Simply select "Customers Own Material" in the Upholstery Type drop-down and complete your checkout.
After your order, we'll send you a confirmation email with the address to mail your fabric.
• For the Seattle Tilt Swivel Dining Chair with Arms, you will need 2 yards per chair.
Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric, vinyl, or leather. For leather, there is an upcharge of $15 per cushion.
Questions? Contact us.
About this brand
Callee crafts custom barstools right here in North America. Choose your favorite combination of fabric, finish, arms, and seat height to create a perfect match for your décor.
Callee stools are super comfy! The high-density polyurethane cushions are "just right" and you can choose from dozens of stain-resistant upholsteries. The seats swivel or swivel-tilt on sturdy, American-made Trendler hardware. Callee stools are available in seat heights of 26" (counter), 30" (bar) or 34" (spectator).
Choose Callee for luxurious styling and comfort, comfort, comfort!