Why you’ll love this base:
- Lifetime warranty on metal frame
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Fully welded joints for maximum strength and stability
- Durable non-toxic powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Sturdy and strong enough to hold granite
Good to know:
- Proudly processed in the USA
- Good for residential or commercial use
- Clear vinyl discs attached to base which helps glass from sliding
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors (add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection)
Ships in 6-7 weeks. Free shipping!
About this brand
Callee crafts top-quality custom barstools right here in North America. Choose your favorite combination of fabric, finish, arms, and seat height to create a perfect match for your décor.
Every Callee stool is built with durable 16-gauge steel and fully welded joints. A non-toxic powder coated finish protects the steel frame and makes your Callee stool shine. The finish is electrochemically washed, then electroplated to create a chip-resistant shield that stands up to kids, pets and years of constant use.
Callee stools aren't just strong—they're super comfy! The high-density polyurethane cushions are "just right" and you can choose from dozens of stain-resistant upholsteries. The seats swivel or swivel-tilt on sturdy, American-made Trendler hardware. Callee stools are available in seat heights of 26" (counter), 30" (bar) or 34" (spectator).
Choose Callee for luxurious styling, years of reliability, and comfort, comfort, comfort!