- Seat Width
- Seat Depth
- From Seat to Top of Back
Add classic elegance into your traditional kitchen or game room with the Marilla stool by the Holland Bar Stool company.
You’ll love how comfortable this is, which is built using a high quality dense foam, making every dinner an enjoyable experience. The button-tufted back keeps you on-trend, while the solid beech legs exudes an inviting and warm feeling to your space.
Bring home the Marilla stool today and enjoy it right out of the box, with no need to assemble.
Why you’ll love this stool:
- 5-year limited residential warranty
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Arrives fully assembled
- Generous seat measures 17″ deep and 19″ across
- Well cushioned seat for long periods of sitting
- Spring and webbing seat support
- Sturdy enough to hold up to 500 pounds
Good to know:
- Proudly made in the USA
- Great in traditional kitchens
- Wood finish is Espresso
- Black, leather-like vinyl on seat
- Stationary stool (does not swivel)
- Solid beech legs with a catalyzed lacquer finish
- Use this stool in your kitchen, dining room, bar or game room
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors (add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection)
- Available in counter height or bar height
Typically ships within 5-10 business days. Free shipping!
Want to use your own fabric/vinyl?
Have a fabric you love? Holland will upholster your stools with it!
Just choose "*I will use my own fabric" in the Seat or Back Cushion dropdown and complete your checkout.
After your order, we'll send you a confirmation email with the address to mail your fabric.
• For stools with padded seats, you will need a half yard per stool. (18" x 45")
• For stools with padded seats and padded backs, you will need 1.75 to 2 yards per stool.
Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric or vinyl. Unfortunately, Holland cannot upholster a leather.
Not sure yet? Contact us with questions or to request the exact mailing address.
About this brand
The Holland Bar Stool Company of Holland, Michigan, uses traditional American craftsmanship to make highest-quality barstools and furniture.
Holland's wood products are made from solid Red Appalachian Oak or solid hardwood maple, and finished with the finest catalyzed lacquer in the industry. Metal stools are made from plating-grade steel and finished with an oven-baked powder-coat that is extremely durable and long-lasting.
You can customize Holland's products in dozens of ways, such as seat height, finish and upholstery. If you need a specialty product outside of the standard options, Holland will produce custom heights, finishes or upholsteries to give you exactly what you need.
From the raw parts to the finished product, Holland pays close attention to every detail to make sure that you're happy with your furniture for years to come. That's why their logo is the "Kiss of Quality"!