- Seat Width
- Seat Depth
- Top of Seat to Floor
- Outside Arm Width
- Top of Arm to Floor
- Top of Back to Floor
The Madena dining chair is heavy duty:
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Lifetime warranty on swivel and metal frame
- Fully welded joints for maximum strength and stability
- 16 gauge steel which supports a tremendous amount of weight
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
It’s also functional:
- Swivel a full 360-degrees with ease
- Tilt or rock back with the tilt swivel mechanism
- Glide across the room with the castors/rollers
- High density polyurethane foam cushions
- Well cushioned seat and backrest for long periods of sitting
- Optional Armrests add support for getting in and out, also provide support when sitting
Good to know:
- Must buy in a set of 2
- Processed in the USA
- Formerly known as the Madera chair by Tempo
- Great in traditional or Tuscan-style kitchens and dining rooms
- Works as a dining room chair, desk/office chair, craft chair and more
Love this? Customize it in a variety of different finishes, fabrics and vinyls to make it your own!
- Available in a variety of powder-coated finishes — including Arctic Cream, Flintrock Grey, Gloss White, Matte Black, Nickel, Pebblestone, Platinum Chrome and Sun Bronze.
- Available in a variety of comfortable fabric colors — including Bacova Barley, Brisk Blue, Corona Earth, Crosby Black, Element Macchiato, Geary Taupe, Radiance Pewter, Red Red Wine and more.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyls — including Aqua Crest, Ford Bone, Ford Black, Ford Red, Newcastle Tan, Renegade Seafoam, Rodeo White, Smooth Black and more.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own fabric or vinyl, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools our chairs!
You can also customize our stools in any height from 24” up to 34”. That means if you want this stool in 24½”, you can get it. Reach out to us with what you want and we’ll go from there.
Armless, With Arms
Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Vinyl
Mediterranean, Traditional, Tuscan
With 360-Degree, With Tilt Swivel
Lifetime warranty on metal frame and swivel
No weight limit
Ships in 6-7 weeks. Free shipping!
Want to use your own fabric/vinyl?
Have a fabric you love? Callee will upholster your stools with it!
Just choose "Customers Own Material" in the Upholstery Type dropdown and complete your checkout.
After your order, we'll send you a confirmation email with the address to mail your fabric.
• For stools with padded seats, you will need a half yard per stool. (18" x 45")
• For stools with boxed cushion padded seats, you will need a 1 yard per stool.
• For stools with padded seats and padded backs, you will need 2 yards per stool.
• For stools with boxed cushion padded seats and padded backs, you will need 3 yards per stool.
Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric or vinyl. Unfortunately, Callee cannot upholster a leather.
Questions? Contact us.
About this brand
Callee crafts top-quality custom barstools right here in North America. Choose your favorite combination of fabric, finish, arms, and seat height to create a perfect match for your décor.
Every Callee stool is built with durable 16-gauge steel and fully welded joints. A non-toxic powder coated finish protects the steel frame and makes your Callee stool shine. The finish is electrochemically washed, then electroplated to create a chip-resistant shield that stands up to kids, pets and years of constant use.
Callee stools aren't just strong—they're super comfy! The high-density polyurethane cushions are "just right" and you can choose from dozens of stain-resistant upholsteries. The seats swivel or swivel-tilt on sturdy, American-made Trendler hardware. Callee stools are available in seat heights of 26" (counter), 30" (bar) or 34" (spectator).
Choose Callee for luxurious styling, years of reliability, and comfort, comfort, comfort!