- Seat Width
- Seat Depth
- Seat to Floor
- Outside Arm Width
- Top of Arm to Floor
- Top of Back to Floor
Why you’ll love this chair:
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Lifetime warranty on swivel and metal frame
- Swivel 360 degrees with ease
- Chair tilts back and swivels
- Slightly curved back hugs you for added comfort
- Armrests add support to rest your arms
- Fully welded joints for maximum strength and stability
- 16 gauge steel which supports a tremendous amount of weight
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- High density polyurethane foam cushions
- Castors/rollers on the feet make for easy mobility
- Easy 1-step assembly
Good to know:
- Must buy in a set of 2
- Processed in the USA
- Great in traditional kitchens and dining rooms
- Works as a dining room chair, desk/office chair, craft chair and more
- Residential furniture which will stand up to commercial/heavy duty use
Love this? Customize it in a variety of different finishes, fabrics and vinyls to make it your own!
- Available in a variety of powder-coated finishes — including Arctic Cream, Flintrock Grey, Matte Black, Nickel, Pebblestone and Sun Bronze.
- Available in a variety of comfortable fabric colors — including Bacova Barley, Brisk Blue, Corona Earth, Crosby Black, Element Macchiato, Geary Taupe, Mayflower Cocoa, Radiance Pewter, Red Coach and more.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyls — including Aqua Crest, Ford Bone, Ford Black, Ford Dune, Ford Red, Newcastle Tan, Renegade Seafoam, Rodeo White, Smooth Black and more.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own fabric or vinyl, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools our chairs!
You can also customize our stools in any height from 24” up to 34”. That means if you want this stool in 24½”, you can get it. Reach out to us with what you want and we’ll go from there.
Ships in 4-5 weeks. Free shipping!
Want to use your own fabric/vinyl?
Have a fabric you love? Callee will upholster your stools with it!
Just choose "*I will use my own fabric" in the Cushion dropdown and complete your checkout.
After your order, we'll send you a confirmation email with the address to mail your fabric.
• For stools with padded seats, you will need a half yard per stool. (18" x 45")
• For stools with padded seats and padded backs, you will need 1.75 to 2 yards per stool.
Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric or vinyl. Unfortunately, Callee cannot upholster a leather.
Not sure yet? Contact us with questions or to request the exact mailing address.
About this brand
Callee crafts top-quality custom barstools right here in North America. Choose your favorite combination of fabric, finish, arms, and seat height to create a perfect match for your décor.
Every Callee stool is built with durable 16-gauge steel and fully welded joints. A non-toxic powder coated finish protects the steel frame and makes your Callee stool shine. The finish is electrochemically washed, then electroplated to create a chip-resistant shield that stands up to kids, pets and years of constant use.
Callee stools aren't just strong—they're super comfy! The high-density polyurethane cushions are "just right" and you can choose from dozens of stain-resistant upholsteries. The seats swivel or swivel-tilt on sturdy, American-made Trendler hardware. Callee stools are available in seat heights of 26" (counter), 30" (bar) or 34" (spectator).
Choose Callee for luxurious styling, years of reliability, and comfort, comfort, comfort!