- Overall Width
- Overall Depth
- Seat Height
- 13 lbs
The Hugh Chair is an all wood chair with a simple, Windsor style design. This chair is a smart choice for restaurants or kitchens looking to modernize their wood chairs, but still maintain a classic feel.
Why you’ll love this chair:
- 10-year standard warranty
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Heavy-duty for residential or commercial use
- Solid European Beech frame
- Metal carpet glides
Built with the best wood: Beech wood.
Unlike other kinds of wood, beech is an odorless wood with a solid density. It’s often referred as a “hard-wearing wood” because it can take a lot of pressure over time, which makes it perfect for commercial or heavily used kitchen spaces.
It also has a relatively strong surface, which means it will hold up and resist gouging and chipping better than majority of the woods on the market!
Good to know:
- Item #W515
- Stationary chair (does not swivel)
- Proudly made in the USA
- No assembly required — arrives fully assembled
- Use this chair in your kitchen, dining room, bar, game room, restaurant or cafe
- Great in traditional, eclectic or even modern kitchens, game rooms, and lounges
When you acquire a Grand Rapids Chair Co. piece, you are demonstrating your commitment to helping protect the environment. This furniture is guaranteed to last, with durability and beauty that span generations.
Grand Rapids uses environmentally friendly processes, from the first phase of the manufacturing process until the last. They recycle all production rejects. They use packaging made from recycled and recyclable materials.
Always concerned about limiting its environmental footprint, Grand Rapids has completed and continues numerous initiatives to reduce its energy consumption.
Love this? Customize it to make it your own!
- Available in a variety of Beech wood finishes — including Beetroot • Black • Canyon • Dune • Honey • Kona • Natural • Nutmeg and White.
- Some chairs available in a variety of polyester fabrics — including light to medium grays, light to medium reds, oranges, browns and golds, greens, blues and plums, plus stripe patterns and more.
- Some chairs available in a variety of polyurethane fabrics — including whites and off-whites, tangerine, browns, blacks, grays, green, cocoa, bright red, purple, seafoam green, orange, burgundy, and more.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own fabric or vinyl, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools or chairs!
Typically ships in 5 weeks. Free shipping!
About this brand
For over 20 years, Grand Rapids Chair Company has been dedicated to creating high-quality chairs and tables. Their furniture can be found in the hottest fast-casual chains or a bustling university cafeteria.
While many chairs and stools are built overseas, Grand Rapids choose to build their furniture in their US facility, using high quality, locally-sourced materials. Building their products in the US, gives them ultimate quality control, utilizing the best American engineering and manufacturing techniques available today. Along with a highly advanced factory, they also employ master-craftsman to build products like solid wood tables and steel chairs.
Nothing says reassurance quite like the longest available warranty in the industry. All of their furniture is tested to meet or exceed BIFMA standards and offer a standard 10-year warranty. You have lots of choices, and we want you to feel confident you can choose us.