- Overall Width
- Overall Depth
- Seat Height
- Overall Height
- 21 lbs"
The Harper 4-Leg Stool features a plywood shell and a steel tube frame X-base. It offers a fresh take on the old shell chair design.
Why you’ll love this stool:
- 10-year standard warranty
- It’s built to last you for decades
- On-trend Scandinavian / modern Nordic look
- Its wonderfully fluid, organic shapes
- Perfect in a modern home that might be short on space, but not on style
- Features ½″ thick foam
- Fully welded, not screwed, for maximum strength and stability
- Includes premium plastic glides to protect your floors
Good to know:
- Item #271CH-UPH3
- Stationary stool (does not swivel)
- Influenced by Danish design
- No assembly required — arrives fully assembled
- Perfect for a cozy cafe-style corner in your home
- Bring the Harper into your Contemporary, Urban, or Scandinavian/Nordic kitchen, cafe, bistro, and more
- Also available in a 30″ barstool
When you acquire a Grand Rapids Chair Co. piece, you are demonstrating your commitment to helping protect the environment. This furniture is guaranteed to last, with durability and beauty that span generations.
Grand Rapids uses environmentally friendly processes, from the first phase of the manufacturing process until the last. They recycle all production rejects. They use packaging made from recycled and recyclable materials.
Always concerned about limiting its environmental footprint, Grand Rapids has completed and continues numerous initiatives to reduce its energy consumption.
Love this? Customize it in a variety of different finishes, fabrics and vinyls to make it your own!
- Available in a variety of powder-coated metal finishes — including including Beige • Black Wrinkle • Gloss White • High or Low Gloss Clear Coat • Pebble Grey a sand color • Pecan • Rose a pink • Satin Nickel • Sienna a textured copper brown • Sky Blue • Speckled Bronze • Traffic Red • Ultra Bronze • Yellow • Yellow Green and more.
- Available in a variety of polyester fabrics — including light to medium grays, light to medium reds, oranges, browns and golds, greens, blues and plums, plus stripe patterns and more.
- Available in a variety of polyurethane fabrics — including whites and off-whites, tangerine, browns, blacks, grays, green, cocoa, bright red, purple, seafoam green, orange, burgundy, and more.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own fabric or vinyl, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools or chairs!
Typically ships in 5 weeks. Free shipping!
About this brand
For over 20 years, Grand Rapids Chair Company has been dedicated to creating high-quality chairs and tables. Their furniture can be found in the hottest fast-casual chains or a bustling university cafeteria.
While many chairs and stools are built overseas, Grand Rapids choose to build their furniture in their US facility, using high quality, locally-sourced materials. Building their products in the US, gives them ultimate quality control, utilizing the best American engineering and manufacturing techniques available today. Along with a highly advanced factory, they also employ master-craftsman to build products like solid wood tables and steel chairs.
Nothing says reassurance quite like the longest available warranty in the industry. All of their furniture is tested to meet or exceed BIFMA standards and offer a standard 10-year warranty. You have lots of choices, and we want you to feel confident you can choose us.
Categories Featured In
Assembled Bar Stools (76)
26 inch or 30 inch Counter and Bar Height Stools (431)
Commercial Grade Stools (51)
Custom Bar Stools (422)
Low Back Bar Stools (44)
Metal Barstools with Backs (321)
Modern Bar Stools (234)
Narrow Bar Stools (68)
Non-Swivel / Stationary Bar Stools (75)
Nordic Bar Stools (16)
Metal Bar Stools (402)