- Overall Width
- Overall Depth
- Seat Height
- 21 lbs
Wood furniture has always been one of our strengths. So naturally, we had to make it even stronger. Robust steel bases and solid maple seats and backs make Brady tough enough to stand up to your heaviest traffic, while the simple schoolhouse design and finishing options let you pick the look that suits you best.
The Brady Chair is transitional and versatile with its solid wood back and seat and steel legs. Lightweight, yet strong due to the sled base design, the Brady Chair is ideal for high-traffic restaurant or kitchen areas and commercial use.
Shown in a custom color: Pantone-5555PC
Why you’ll love this chair:
- 10-year standard warranty
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Brazed, coped and sanded welds
- 1.25” Solid Beech wood seat and back
- Steel seat tabs
- Super tough nylon glides to protect your floors
- Stainless steel footrest protector
- Heavy-duty for residential or commercial use
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
Built with the best wood: Beech wood.
Unlike other kinds of wood, beech is an odorless wood with a solid density. It’s often referred as a “hard-wearing wood” because it can take a lot of pressure over time, which makes it perfect for commercial or heavily used kitchen spaces.
It also has a relatively strong surface, which means it will hold up and resist gouging and chipping better than majority of the woods on the market!
Good to know:
- Item #250
- Proudly made in the USA
- No assembly required — arrives fully assembled
- Use this chair in your kitchen, dining room, bar, game room, restaurant or cafe
- Great in modern dining rooms, kitchens, game rooms and lounges
- Also available as a barstool
When you acquire a Grand Rapids Chair Co. piece, you are demonstrating your commitment to helping protect the environment. This furniture is guaranteed to last, with durability and beauty that span generations.
Grand Rapids uses environmentally friendly processes, from the first phase of the manufacturing process until the last. They recycle all production rejects. They use packaging made from recycled and recyclable materials.
Always concerned about limiting its environmental footprint, Grand Rapids has completed and continues numerous initiatives to reduce its energy consumption.
Love this? Customize it in a variety of different finishes, fabrics and vinyls to make it your own!
- Available in a variety of powder-coated metal finishes — including including Beige • Black Wrinkle • Gloss White • High or Low Gloss Clear Coat • Pebble Grey a sand color • Salmon Orange • Satin Nickel • Sienna a textured copper brown • Sky Blue • Speckled Bronze • Traffic Red • Ultra Bronze • Yellow • Yellow Green and more.
- Available in a variety of polyester fabrics — including light to medium grays, light to medium reds, oranges, browns and golds, greens, blues and plums, plus stripe patterns and more.
- Available in a variety of polyurethane fabrics — including whites and off-whites, tangerine, browns, blacks, grays, green, cocoa, bright red, purple, seafoam green, orange, burgundy, and more.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own fabric or vinyl, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools or chairs!
Typically ships within 4 weeks. Free shipping!
About this brand
For over 20 years, Grand Rapids Chair Company has been dedicated to creating high-quality chairs and tables. Their furniture can be found in the hottest fast-casual chains or a bustling university cafeteria.
While many chairs and stools are built overseas, Grand Rapids choose to build their furniture in their US facility, using high quality, locally-sourced materials. Building their products in the US, gives them ultimate quality control, utilizing the best American engineering and manufacturing techniques available today. Along with a highly advanced factory, they also employ master-craftsman to build products like solid wood tables and steel chairs.
Nothing says reassurance quite like the longest available warranty in the industry. All of their furniture is tested to meet or exceed BIFMA standards and offer a standard 10-year warranty. You have lots of choices, and we want you to feel confident you can choose us.