- Overall Width
- Overall Depth
- Seat Height
- 20 lbs
The Bentwood No. 18 Chair charms with its single interior steam bent curve — adding the perfect touch of whimsy to any dining space. Inspired by designer, Michael Thonet.
Order the Kona finish and have it shipped in two weeks!
Why you’ll love this chair:
- 10-year standard warranty
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Solid European Beech frame
- Steam bent Beech wood
- Metal carpet glides
- Heavy-duty for residential or commercial use
Built with the best wood: Beech wood.
Unlike other kinds of wood, beech is an odorless wood with a solid density. It’s often referred as a “hard-wearing wood” because it can take a lot of pressure over time, which makes it perfect for commercial or heavily used kitchen spaces.
It also has a relatively strong surface, which means it will hold up and resist gouging and chipping better than majority of the woods on the market!
|90% of Bentwood Stools on the Market||Our Bentwood Stools|
|Have no warranty.||Includes 10-Year Standard Warranty|
|Made out of the country.||Made in the USA.|
|Made to last a year or two.||Made to last for decades.|
|Available in a few finishes and fabrics.||Available in 9 finishes and 60+ seat cushions.|
|Built for residential use only.||Built for residential and commercial use.|
|Built with Birch wood.||Built with Beech wood, a heavy-duty wood.|
|Less in price, temporarily, but will break quicker.||More in price, but will last longer.|
Good to know:
- Item #B018
- Price is for one chair, order as many as you’d like
- Proudly made in the USA
- 12-week lead time
- No assembly required — arrives fully assembled
- Available in 9 finishes including Black, Honey, Natural, Nutmeg and White
- Use this chair in your kitchen, dining room, bar, game room, restaurant or cafe
- Great in country, french, farmhouse, and even eclectic spaces
- Also available as a barstool
When you acquire a Grand Rapids Chair Co. piece, you are demonstrating your commitment to helping protect the environment. This furniture is guaranteed to last, with durability and beauty that span generations.
Grand Rapids uses environmentally friendly processes, from the first phase of the manufacturing process until the last. They recycle all production rejects. They use packaging made from recycled and recyclable materials.
Always concerned about limiting its environmental footprint, Grand Rapids has completed and continues numerous initiatives to reduce its energy consumption.
Love this? Customize it to make it your own!
- Available in a variety of Beech wood finishes — including Beetroot • Black • Canyon • Dune • Honey • Kona • Natural • Nutmeg and White.
- Some chairs available in a variety of polyester fabrics — including light to medium grays, light to medium reds, oranges, browns and golds, greens, blues and plums, plus stripe patterns and more.
- Some chairs available in a variety of polyurethane fabrics — including whites and off-whites, tangerine, browns, blacks, grays, green, cocoa, bright red, purple, seafoam green, orange, burgundy, and more.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own fabric or vinyl, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools or chairs!
Ships in 12 weeks with free shipping!
About this brand
For over 20 years, Grand Rapids Chair Company has been dedicated to creating high-quality chairs and tables. Their furniture can be found in the hottest fast-casual chains or a bustling university cafeteria.
While many chairs and stools are built overseas, Grand Rapids choose to build their furniture in their US facility, using high quality, locally-sourced materials. Building their products in the US, gives them ultimate quality control, utilizing the best American engineering and manufacturing techniques available today. Along with a highly advanced factory, they also employ master-craftsman to build products like solid wood tables and steel chairs.
Nothing says reassurance quite like the longest available warranty in the industry. All of their furniture is tested to meet or exceed BIFMA standards and offer a standard 10-year warranty. You have lots of choices, and we want you to feel confident you can choose us.