A modern take on a retro form, the Dip Stool brings a fun and functional look to today’s casual eating and pub spaces. Whether you place it at the kitchen island, pub table or game room bar, this fixed bar stool provides the perfect perch for eating and drinking with friends and family.
While the stool has a distinct modern retro styling, it also boasts an artistic look with parallel lines extending from the back down to a round ring base. In fact, the lines echo those of the human body in a seated position. The overall effect invites one to take a seat and stay awhile making it ideal for lingering over meals and drinks for hours.
The high functioning stool features lots of comfort-minded features including cushy padding, round seat, mid-lumbar curved back and ideally placed footrest.
Constructed from high quality materials and built in the U.S., the Dip Stool will stand up in daily use areas such as the kitchen island or commercial bars.
Customizable features allow for creating seating to fit any space. Choose one of the dark upholsteries and finish options for a dramatic look or go pristine white for a fresh, clean style.
Overall the Dip Stool brings a playful aesthetic paired with high function seating to any residential or commercial space. You’re sure to love the look and comfort this barstool brings to your interior spaces.
- 2-year limited residential warranty
- 1-year limited commercial warranty
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Heavy-duty North American steel
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Welded joints, not screwed, for maximum strength
- Residential furniture which will stand up to commercial/heavy duty use
- Well-cushioned round seat and rectangular backrest
- Features a non-swivel/stationary base
- Features slender slide-like parallel lines creating a unique base style
Similarities in the Dip Stools:
This stool is very similar in design to the Dip #773 stool. Below is an image of these two stools side-by-side. Note how the parallel lines slope differently on the back side. Also, the #73 stool is slightly wider.
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of powder-coated finishes including Almond • Black • Clay Pot a rust color • Hammer White • Metallic • Oak Speckled • Sandstone • Silver Vein • and more.
- Available in a variety of comfortable fabric and microfiber colors including Black Suede • Celery light olive color • Cherry Suede • Copper • Crocodile Black • Mica camel/light beige • Moss taupe and black crocodile pattern • and more.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyl including Amarillo Cream sand color • Amarillo Flame apple red • Bark • Black • Burnt Rose cranberry/wine color • Chocolate with gold football stitch, deep dark chocolate brown • Crema cream color • Gris nickel gray • Hunter Green • Navy • Silver • White • and more.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own fabric or vinyl, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools or chairs.
Some Assembly Required
Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Microfiber, Vinyl
Made in USA
2-year residential warranty, 1 year commercial warranty
Typically ships within 3-5 weeks. Free shipping!
Customers Own Material (COM)
Have a fabric you love? Lisa Furniture will upholster your stools with it.
Simply select "Customers Own Material" in the Upholstery Type drop-down and complete your checkout.
After your order, we'll send you a confirmation email with the address to mail your fabric.
• For stools with padded seats, you will need a half yard per stool. (18" x 45")
• For stools with padded seats and padded backs, you will need 1.75 to 2 yards per stool.
Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric or vinyl. Unfortunately, Lisa Furniture cannot upholster a leather.
Questions? Contact us.
About this brand
Family owned and operated company founded in 1983, Lisa Furniture Corp. offers top of the line bar stools, metal kitchen dinette sets and counter swivel stools, bistro sets, pub tables and billiard barstools all made in the USA.