- Seat Width
- Seat Depth
- Top of Seat to Floor
- Outside Arm Width
- Top of Arm to Floor
- Top of Back to Floor
The Daytona dining chair is heavy duty:
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Lifetime warranty on swivel and metal frame
- Fully welded joints for maximum strength and stability
- 16 gauge steel which supports a tremendous amount of weight
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
It’s also functional:
- Swivel a full 360-degrees with ease
- Tilt or rock back with the tilt swivel mechanism
- Glide across the room with the castors/rollers
- Curved backrest hugs you for comfort
- High density polyurethane foam cushions
- Well cushioned seat and back for long periods of sitting
- Armrests add support for getting in and out, also provide support when sitting
Good to know:
- Must buy in a set of 2
- Processed in the USA
- Formerly known as the Dayton chair by Tempo
- Works as a dining room chair, desk or office chair, craft chair and more
- Pair this with the Daytona Dining Table
Love this? Customize it in a variety of different finishes, fabrics and vinyls to make it your own!
- Available in a variety of powder-coated finishes — including Arctic Cream, Flintrock Grey, Gloss White, Matte Black, Nickel, Pebblestone, Platinum Chrome and Sun Bronze.
- Available in a variety of comfortable fabric colors — including Bacova Barley, Brisk Blue, Corona Earth, Crosby Black, Element Macchiato, Geary Taupe, Mayflower Cocoa, Radiance Pewter, Red Coach and more.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyls — including Aqua Crest, Ford Bone, Ford Black, Ford Dune, Ford Red, Newcastle Tan, Renegade Seafoam, Rodeo White, Smooth Black and more.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own fabric or vinyl, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools our chairs!
You can also customize our stools in any height from 24” up to 34”. That means if you want this stool in 24½”, you can get it. Reach out to us with what you want and we’ll go from there.
Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Vinyl
With Curved Back
With 360-Degree, With Tilt Swivel
Lifetime warranty on metal frame and swivel
No weight limit
5.0 / 5
"I NEEDED to find kitchen chairs with metal and fabric on casters. Not an easy feat. Found some on Barstool Comforts. I was able to design my own color choices (metal and fabric) with many choices offered. Not being familiar with this chair, and not being able to "try before I buy", I was at the mercy and advice of Deborah. She not only helped me make the best color decision, based on my existing kitchen metals, but she assured me that I would love the chairs. Yes, indeed, we do. Don't hesitate to ask any questions and get some honest opinions. Thank you Barstool Comforts."Marlene, Ohio Daytona Tilt Swivel Dining Chairs (set of 2)
Ships in 4-5 weeks. Free shipping!
Want to use your own fabric/vinyl?
Have a fabric you love? Callee will upholster your stools with it!
Just choose "*I will use my own fabric" in the Cushion dropdown and complete your checkout.
After your order, we'll send you a confirmation email with the address to mail your fabric.
• For the Daytona Tilt Swivel Dining Chairs (set of 2), you will need 1.5 yards per chair.
Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric or vinyl. Unfortunately, Callee cannot upholster a leather.
Not sure yet? Contact us with questions or to request the exact mailing address.
About this brand
Callee crafts top-quality custom barstools right here in North America. Choose your favorite combination of fabric, finish, arms, and seat height to create a perfect match for your décor.
Every Callee stool is built with durable 16-gauge steel and fully welded joints. A non-toxic powder coated finish protects the steel frame and makes your Callee stool shine. The finish is electrochemically washed, then electroplated to create a chip-resistant shield that stands up to kids, pets and years of constant use.
Callee stools aren't just strong—they're super comfy! The high-density polyurethane cushions are "just right" and you can choose from dozens of stain-resistant upholsteries. The seats swivel or swivel-tilt on sturdy, American-made Trendler hardware. Callee stools are available in seat heights of 26" (counter), 30" (bar) or 34" (spectator).
Choose Callee for luxurious styling, years of reliability, and comfort, comfort, comfort!