- Base Height
- Base Width
- Base Depth
- Base Cube
- Base Weight
- 22 lbs.
Why you’ll love this table:
- Lifetime warranty on metal frame
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Fully welded joints for maximum strength and stability
- 16 gauge steel which supports a tremendous amount of weight
- Durable non-toxic powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- High density polyurethane foam cushions
- Clear vinyl discs attached to base which helps glass from sliding
- Quick and easy assembly, arrives in two pieces
Good to know:
- 36″ round — seats 2 people
- 42″ round — seats 4 people
- 48″ round — seats 4-6 people
depending on chair size
- Proudly processed in the USA
- Formerly known as the Bullseye dining table by Tempo
- Price includes glass top and base
- Good for residential or commercial use
- Great in modern or traditional spaces
- Great for dining rooms, kitchens and game rooms
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors (add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection)
- Pair this table with the Daytona Dining Chair
Ships in 4-5 weeks. Free shipping!
Want to use your own fabric/vinyl?
Have a fabric you love? Callee will upholster your stools with it!
Just choose "*I will use my own fabric" in the Cushion dropdown and complete your checkout.
After your order, we'll send you a confirmation email with the address to mail your fabric.
• For stools with padded seats, you will need a half yard per stool. (18" x 45")
• For stools with padded seats and padded backs, you will need 1.75 to 2 yards per stool.
Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric or vinyl. Unfortunately, Callee cannot upholster a leather.
Not sure yet? Contact us with questions or to request the exact mailing address.
About this brand
Callee crafts top-quality custom barstools right here in North America. Choose your favorite combination of fabric, finish, arms, and seat height to create a perfect match for your décor.
Every Callee stool is built with durable 16-gauge steel and fully welded joints. A non-toxic powder coated finish protects the steel frame and makes your Callee stool shine. The finish is electrochemically washed, then electroplated to create a chip-resistant shield that stands up to kids, pets and years of constant use.
Callee stools aren't just strong—they're super comfy! The high-density polyurethane cushions are "just right" and you can choose from dozens of stain-resistant upholsteries. The seats swivel or swivel-tilt on sturdy, American-made Trendler hardware. Callee stools are available in seat heights of 26" (counter), 30" (bar) or 34" (spectator).
Choose Callee for luxurious styling, years of reliability, and comfort, comfort, comfort!