- Seat Width
- Seat Depth
- Total Height
The Charleston dining chair is built strong:
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Lifetime warranty on swivel and metal frame
- Fully welded joints for maximum strength and stability
- 16 gauge steel which supports a tremendous amount of weight
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- High density polyurethane foam cushions
Good to know:
- Must buy in a set of 2
- Processed in the USA
- Works as a dining room chair or desk/office chair
- Also available a swivel barstool
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of powder-coated finishes including Arctic Cream, Flintrock Grey, Gloss White, Matte Black, Nickel, Pebblestone, Platinum Chrome, and Sun Bronze.
- Available in a variety of comfortable fabric colors including Bacova Barley, Brisk Blue, Corona Earth, Crosby Black, Element Macchiato, Geary Taupe, Radiance Pewter, and more.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyl including Ford Bone, Ford Black, Ford Red, Newcastle Tan, Renegade Seafoam, Rodeo White, Smooth Black, and more.
We also accept C.O.M. (customers own material) if you’d like to send in your own fabric or vinyl, which allows you to use any color or pattern on our stools our chairs.
You can also customize our stools in any height from 24” up to 34”. That means if you want this stool in 24½”, you can get it. Reach out to us with what you want and we’ll go from there.
Armless, With Arms
Arrives Fully Assembled
Customers Own Material (COM), Fabric, Vinyl
With Curved Back
Lifetime warranty on metal frame and swivel
No weight limit
All measurements are approximate.
Ships in 5-6 weeks. Free shipping!
Want to use your own fabric/vinyl?
Have a fabric you love? Callee will upholster your stools with it.
Simply select "Customers Own Material" in the Upholstery Type drop-down and complete your checkout.
After your order, we'll send you a confirmation email with the address to mail your fabric.
• For the Charleston Dining Chair, you will need 2 yards per chair.
Please make sure this is an upholstery fabric or vinyl. Unfortunately, Callee cannot upholster a leather.
Questions? Contact us.
About this brand
Callee crafts top-quality custom barstools right here in North America. Choose your favorite combination of fabric, finish, arms, and seat height to create a perfect match for your décor.
Every Callee stool is built with durable 16-gauge steel and fully welded joints. A non-toxic powder coated finish protects the steel frame and makes your Callee stool shine. The finish is electrochemically washed, then electroplated to create a chip-resistant shield that stands up to kids, pets and years of constant use.
Callee stools aren't just strong—they're super comfy! The high-density polyurethane cushions are "just right" and you can choose from dozens of stain-resistant upholsteries. The seats swivel or swivel-tilt on sturdy, American-made Trendler hardware. Callee stools are available in seat heights of 26" (counter), 30" (bar) or 34" (spectator).
Choose Callee for luxurious styling, years of reliability, and comfort, comfort, comfort!